Day 128: Because The Bernie Meme Is Already Played [Top 5 Top 5 Sunday]
This week felt like a million weeks. Mainly because we’ve endured millions of Bernie Sanders memes. They’ve been worn out so much that the memes are becoming self-aware. Like they know that it’s getting old, but they’re doing it anyway because that’s the joke. Usually, it takes weeks and sometimes months for a meme to grow mold. This puppy only took 4. Let that sink in. The Bernie memes started only 4 days ago. Bet that makes you feel old. Or maybe it makes you feel young? I don’t know. I’m not a doctor. Here’s some lists:
5) Top 5 Bernie Memes That I’d Rather Describe Than Make You Look At
5) Sitting next to Sami Zayn, protesting getting buried by the WWE
4) The two old guys from that reality show yelling at each other and then one throws Bernie at the other
3) Sitting in between the arguing Costansas
2) The one GIF where the dude in the sunglasses unfolds a camping chair but instead of the camping chair, it’s Bernie
1) Sitting at the bus stop next to Satsuki and Totoro
At this point, it feels like Bernie was elected president. So typical of him to steal the spotlight like that.
4) Top 5 People That I Thanked This Week
5) A customer
4) My Super
3) The cable guy
2) The woman who administered my vaccine
There’s a lot of honorable mentions. I have so many people to thank. I consider myself to be a very thankful person. I probably thank at least 50 people a day. And I mean it every time.
3) Top 5 Restaurants That I Think I’ll Miss But Probably Won’t
5) Sunset Diner
4) Hard Times Sundaes & Burgers By Andrew’s Luncheonette
3) Empanada Loca
2) Crab Du Jour
Seriously, if you find yourself in Kensington/Windsor Terrace/Ditmas Park/Flatbush/Prospect Park South, check these places out. They’re mad decent.
2) Top 5 Things That I Assume Willy Is Saying Every Time He Meows
4) Where’s Mom?
3) That thing over there. What is that thing over there? There’s something going on over there. And I don’t like it.
2) Stop staring at me!
1) I am the very model of a modern Major-General. I’ve information vegetable, animal, and mineral. I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical. From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical.
And that’s just the typical ones off the top of my head. I’ve developed full inner monologues for that cat. I’m saving them all for his one man show.
1) Top 5 New Pictures On My Camera Roll
Of course the number 1 is a sandwich. It was poached eggs with thick cut bacon, cheddar, spicy ketchup and 4 McDonalds Style hash browns on a hoagie. Not gonna lie, I had a great sandwich week. I was on a 3 sandwich streak. Then I had one that was kind of meh and it ruined everything. There’s always next week to start a new streak, I guess.
Have a streaky week, everyone!