Day 086: Because My Eyes Are Still Bleary [Top 5 Top 5 Sunday]
I expected my weekend to be lazy, but I didn’t think it would turn out like it did. Since Late Thursday Night, I have logged 22 hours into Cyberpunk 2077. And after talking to my coworker about it, I still have no clue what I’m doing. I wouldn’t say that they were 22 hours wasted, but they definitely weren’t productive. My eyes are still bleary and I have a slight disconnect with the world. So yeah, umm…lists? Sure. Lists.
5) Top 5 Christmas Plants
I honestly wouldn’t be able to recognize a mistletoe if I saw one, but if I was standing next to a stranger, it’d be uncomfortable. Plants should never force people to kiss each other. Not even flowers. Consent is where it’s at!
4) Top 5 Potato Chip Flavors
4) Sea Salt & Vinegar
2) Sour Cream & Onion
If you don’t like the taste of plain potato chips, then you don’t like potato chips. They have enough flavor on their own! Why add more sodium?!?
3) Top 5 Favorite Things To Do In Cyberpunk
5) Watching TV
4) Figuring out a way to sneak up on goons
3) Playing the incredibly varied side missions
2) Generally being a Hackerman
1) Driving slowly and taking in the purdy scenery
Really, though. The scenery is so damn purdy. That’s half the reason why I bought the game in the first place. I’m a sucker for this Blade Runner Ass Shit.
2) Top 5 Things I’m Not Looking Forward To This Week
5) Working 5 days
4) A dry sandwich
3) A foot of snow
2) Watching Roman Reigns pull some bullshit on Kevin Owens at TLC
1) My best friend moving away
Obviously, all of these things are subject to change. But if they did change, it would be a pleasant surprise. However, it’s inevitable. Maybe the snow storm will miss us, I’ll avoid sandwiches altogether and the WWE writers will give the fans what they want. But you know we can’t be that lucky. It’s still 2020.
1) Top 5 New Pictures In My Camera Roll
I know, some of those pictures were already used this week. Sue me. It was a slow week for memes.
Have a repetitive week, everyone!