Some Random Thoughts That Come To Mind While Reading About Loneliness
– My beard really needs a combing
– I don’t own any Charlie Parker Records
– These potatoes taste good when being burped up
– Whenever I crave a bagel, I get halfway through when I stop eating and wonder why I am consuming a bagel. Then it gets cold.
– I am a sufferer of Neurotic Loneliness.
– Is sufferer a word?
– I really should write something today.
– This site needs to be promoted on more bathroom walls.
– This writing generalizes a feeling of loneliness. I’m not sure if this is any good.
– Man, a bagel sounds good.
– With some sort of garlic cream cheese.
– Do they make garlic cream cheese?
– I need to stop drinking.
– Thank you Joe, for letting me babysit your copy of “Kind of Blue”. He is being well-fed.
– I’ve been forgetting to take my vitamins for 3 months straight. I no longer am a taker of vitamins.
– I should really start focusing on loneliness.
– Maybe I’m not lonely enough to care.
– Wait, yes, yes I am.
– Maybe we should have bagels at stir fry night.
– I wonder if people would notice if I mixed in bagel chunks and tried to pass them off as dumplings.
– You fuckers don’t know what I put in my stir fry.
– It rhymes with pee.
– A lot of things rhyme with pee.
– Wait, who am I talking to.
– Fuck, I better re-read this page.
– He needs a beyond in which to validate himself, but the object becomes his all, so that he has little capacity to tolerate himself unless he is continually immersed in others.
– Maybe I AM lonely.
– I should write out my thought patterns and reveal them to the world.
– Yes, that’s the answer.
– Pure sex.
– A cheese fry-bagel concoction.
– D’accord, je dois ecrire maintenant.